Thursday, January 2, 2014

I Wish...


Despite of who you are and what have you achieved now, there must be a moment when you "wish" that you can be something different that what you are now. Don't you? 
Though in reality it will be difficult for you to change, but it is not hard to imagine yourself-being something else that you never think of. 




"I wish" poem will be an alternative for writers to be imaginative and play around with their minds. 
Here is an example on how to write "I Wish" poem:



"I wish I was ____________

I wish I had _____________

I wish I could ______________

So _________________________."





This is what I've wrote so far...











till then, make a wish! :)

image source: http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/smoking-objects/fullsize/Make-a-wish-4e86b92823e89_hires.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment